Frequently Asked Questions
What do you get in the Essential Membership?
- The Essential Membership is self-managed support tool which gives both parents and students access to step by step lessons, videos, and quizzes
- Access to revision lessons which will be delivered by Qualified Experienced Maths teachers on the run up to GCSE exams
Why choose Maths-School?
- It's extremeley cost effective - Tutors charge in the region of £30 per hour
- Revision books are good, but with Maths - it's the practice you need, Maths-School has worked examples, videos and thousands of questions to practice including exam questions to look at.
- Maths-School website is available 24/7 and can be revisited at any time, supporting students all year around.
- Our FREE assessments support students identifying gaps in understanding and therefore what areas need further work.
What do students need to make it beneficial ?
- Computer / laptop / tablet
- A broadband / fibre optic internet connection
- Ideally a headset to immerse yourself into the lesson and avoid distraction
- Pen, calcuator and paper and any other relevant equipment
- Most importantly - the right mindset
How do I access the content?
- Sign up to either our annual or monthly subscription and you will then have your own personal login.
- Teachers are available throughout the year should you have any questions on any of the content. We are here to help.
When are revision lessons?
- Most revision lessons will be delivered on the weeks running up to the exams. Times will be posted through out Facebook site.
- If you are concerned, then just get in touch - we will do what we can to help, and if need be, we we can run it again.
What if I miss a revision lesson?
- Revision lessons will be recorded and posted online, so that you can easily catch up
- The program is run by Maths Teachers, so just get in touch, and we will see what we can do to support you.
Do you do one-to-one tutoring?
- If you are looking for a one-to-one tutor, please get in touch at email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss your requirements
- Alternatively, if one of our teachers is online, then please use the chat function
If I need help on something specific - can you help?
- Please use our LIVE Chat feature if possible - all you need to do is ask, and we will do our best to help
- We are here to support you as best as much as we can
Is this suitable for all secondary school ages?
- Yes, the site is designed to support students through years 7 to 11 at all levels.